Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tatum's Christmas Pics

Every year I dread making the appointment to go sit at Portrait Innovations for hours and hours. The only reason I go to that place every year is because you can't beat their prices, so it is worth it! So the dreaded day was yesterday, we get there at 9:45 for our 10:00 appointment and finally at 11:00 it is our turn. Tatum had been telling me all morning "mommy i don't wanna take pictures". Well she hadn't changed her mind by 11:00, she hid behind the Christmas tree forever, then every time I would stand her next to the tree she would run away. It was a disaster! Also she refused to take her bright green gum out, so in half of the pics you can see her gum. Oh the joys of a 2yr old, hahaha! After her warming up, we eventually got some cute ones that I have posted below, and it was still fun!

No comments: