Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our horses name was "Blizzard"

I promised Tatum that if she was good taking her Christmas pics we would go to the mall and ride the carousel. So when we were done at the dreadful place we headed to the mall. Tatum absolutely loves carousels! We went during the day on a weekday so there was no line and we were able to get right on, she had to have a white horse, his name was "Blizzard". She wanted to keep riding over and over, so I had to tell her a little "fiblet" that they only let you ride one time. After that we went down to see Santa and there was no line for him either, he was propped up in his chair reading a book. Tatum of course would not get near him, she would say "I don't wanna see Santa", then we would walk away and she would say "ok yes I do want to see him", so we would go back and repeat it over again. In the end she wouldn't even get close enough to him to take a picture.


Wow I look really creepy with my bug eyes in this one :)

She was looking at the lady like "ok start it already."

She loved it!!!!

"Blizzard" and Tatum


No comments: